This is the virtual meeting place for Students/ Members of Association of Food science and Technology, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka. Association of Food Science & Technology (AFST) is student body which was established in 2007 with the collaboration of Staff members. Main members of Association of Food Science are staff members, passed out graduates and undergraduates. Association members are flocked under one theme, one common aim and one big vision-“Grouping for Excellence”
1. To work for the progress of food science and technology fields, subject related association activities and professionalism
2. To support government and non government activities in the field of food science and technology.
3. To enhance mutual co-operation between association members, also with the department and other relevant institutions
4. To take action to improve numerous talents of the members, personality development and their welfare
5. To contribute to social, religious welfare measures.