B.Sc. (Hons) (Pera.), M.Sc. (USJP), Ph.D. (USJP)
Research interest: Fish and Meat Science and Technology, Metals and metal availability in Fish hydrolysates, Food Process and Product Technology
1. M.N.Withanage, I. Wickramasinghe, R.M.G.B. Rajanayake, A. Bamunuarachchi. Analysis of metal content in turmeric powder available in the Sri Lankan market. International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology 4(8): August, 2015 ,ISSN: 2277-9655 http: // www.ijesrt.com. .
2. Liyanage, R., Nawaratne, S., Ranaweera, K., Wickramasinghe, I. Katukurunda, K. (2015), Effects of Food Habits on Road Accidents Due to Micro- Sleepiness and Analysis of Attitudes to Develop a Food Product as a Preventive Measure. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Nutrition and Food Sciences Vol:2, No:9, 2015
3. Udari, A.H.G.S., Wickramasinghe, I. and Attygalle, M.V.E. (2015). Development of an omega 3 enriched instant soup powder from Sardinella longiceps 4.(8): August, 2015] ISSN: 2277-9655 (I2OR), Publication Impact Factor: 3.785 http://www.ijesrt.com. International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology .
4. Wijewardena, R.M.N.A., Navaratne, S.B., Wickramasinghe, I., Gunawardane, C.R and Thilakarathna, B.M.K.S. (2015). Effect of dehydration methods on chemical properties and antioxidants in dehydrated powdered vegetables. Kotelawala Defense University, IRC 8
5. RMNA Wijewardana , S.B. Nawarathne , I. Wickramasinghe (2015). Evaluation of Physicochemical and Antioxidant Property of Dehydrated Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis) Flower Petals and Its Stability in Product Preparation , International Journal of Innovative Research in Ttechnology 179 July 2015 | IJIRT | Volume 2 Issue 2 | ISSN: 2349-6002 IJIRT 142521
6. Rumesh Liyanage, Navaratne SB , Ranaweera KKDS , Indira Wickramasinghe (2015). Social impact, Attitudes and Behavioural pattern of busy life styles Due to Micro sleepiness. Online-ISSN 2411-2933, Print-ISSN 2411-3123 June 2015 International Educative Research Foundation and Publisher ©2013 pg. 106
7. C.V. K. Lokunarangodage, I. Wickramasinghe, K. K. D. S. Ranaweera(2015). Constraints and Compliances of Traceability in Low Grown Orthodox Black Tea Manufacturing Process. American Journal of Food Science and Technology, Vol. 3, No. 3, 74-81 Available online athttp://pubs.sciepub.com/ajfst/3/3/4 © Science and Education Publishing DOI:10.12691/ajfst-3-3-4
8. W.A.A.V.S. Amaradivakara, I. Wickramasinghe, R.M.G.B. Rajanayake, and A. Bamunuarachchi, (2015), Analysis of trace metal content in chillie powder available in the Sri Lankan market, International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Research Technology, Vol. 4, Iss. 8, ISSN 2349-6002
9. W.A.A.V.S. Amaradivakara, I. Wickramasinghe, R.M.G.B. Rajanayake, and A. Bamunuarachchi, (2015), Analysis of macro metal content in chillie powder available in the Sri Lankan market, International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology, Vol. 2, Iss. 3, ISSN: 2277-9655
10. B.K.K.K. Jinadasa, G.D.T.M. Jayasinghe, E.M.R.K.B. Edirisinghe and I. Wickramasinghe (2015). Mercury Concentration of Muscle Tissue and Relationship with Size of Yellowfin Tuna, Thunnus albacares, of the Indian Ocean. European Journal of Academic Essays 2(4): 35-40, ISSN (online): 2183-1904, ISSN (print): 2183-3818 www.euroessays.org
11. . J A A C Wijesinghe, I. Wicramasinghe and K.H Saranandha , Deviation of Chemical Properties of Kithul (Caryota urens) Flour Obtained from Five Different Growing Areas in Sri Lanka. IJIRT 142441 INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INNOVATIVE RESEARCH IN TECHNOLOGY 67 July 2015 | IJIRT | Volume 2 Issue 2 | ISSN: 2349-6002
12. J A A C Wijesinghe, I. Wicramasinghe and K.H Saranandha. Changes in Colour attributes of Kithul (Caryota urens) flour stored in Refrigerated (4°c) Condition . European Journal of Academic Essays 2(7): 23-27, 2015 ISSN (online): 2183-1904 ISSN (print): 2183-3818 www.euroessays.org.
13. J A A C Wijesinghe, I. Wicramasinghe and K.H Saranandha(2015). International Journal of Scientific Research and Innovative Technology ISSN: 2313-3759 Vol. 2 No. 6; June 143. Variance of Colour attributes of Kithul (Caryota urens) flour from different growing areas in Sri Lanka
14 . B. R. Madushan, S. B. Navaratne, I. Wickramasinge (2015). Preservation of Coconut Toddy Sediments as a Leavening Agent for Bakery Products, WASET online. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Nutrition and Food Sciences, International Science Index,New York, USA, 2015 17,(6 )Part I
15. H.S.S. Fernando, and I. Wickramasinghe (2015). An assessment on the possibility of process modification for crumb products, from manual packing to a semi-automated packing mechanism. Proceedings of the Research Symposium of Uva Wellassa University, January 29-30, 2015
16. J A A C Wijesinghe1, I. Wicramasinghe and K.H Saranandha (2015) Kithul Flour (Caryota urens) as a Potential Flour Source for Food Industry , American Journal of Food Science and Technology, 2015 3 (1), pp 10-18. DOI: 10.12691/ajfst-3-1-2
17 J. A A C Wijesinghe1, I. Wicramasinghe and K.H Saranandha (2015).Physico-chemical properties of flour from Tapped & Non-Tapped Kithul(Caryota urens) trees in Kandy, Sri Lanka.” International conference on recent trends in Agriculture, veterinary & life sciences 2015 , University of Vicram ,Ujjain, India publications(ISBN978-93-84124-25-0), 2015 (30-31st January,2015at University of Vicram,Ujjain, India).
18. Ariyarathna, Durayalage Suseema; Ahmad, Shakeela Begum Nasir; Jinadasa, Badigama Kamkanange Kolitha Kamal; Wickramasinghe, Indira; Jayawardena, J.H.K.N. (2014). Evaluation of importance of Orinoco Sailfin Catfish (Pterygoplichthys multiradiatus) as a food source. SA@OSU Home, International Institute of Fisheries Economics and Trade (IIFET)17th IIFET Conference, July 7-11, 2014, Brisbane, Australia. Conference Papers and Presentations (IIFET 2014)
19. J A A C Wijesinghe, I. Wicramasinghe, K.H. Saranandha (2014). Kithul flour (Caryota urens) as new plant origin Gelatinizing agent with a product development of fruit-based dessert.. Vol 2; No 2, 2014 , ISSN: 2409-3629 Issue of Engineering International (Multidisciplinary International Referred Journal).
20. Bedigama Kankanamge Kolita Kamal Jinadasa • Subasinghe M.M. • Thayalan K. Wickramasinghe I. ,•De. Silva M.S.W.(2014). Level of trace metal in muscle tissues of inland fish species, north central province, Sri Lanka, Ceylon Journal of Science (Biological Sciences) 02/2014; 42(2):39-47.
21. Fernando H.S.G.N. and Indira Wickramasinghe .Evaluation of quality of flying fish processed and stored under different conditions (2014). 20th Annual Scientific Sessions of SLAFAR 22nd May 2014 NARA, Crow Island, Colombo 15,Sri Lanka,. (28)
22.Subasinghe M.M., Jinadasa B.K.K.K. and Wickramasinghe I (2014). Bioaccumulation of trace metals in muscle tissues of Oreochromis spp. and Heteropneustes fossilis; relationship with body size. 20th Annual Scientific Sessions of SLAFAR 22nd May 2014 NARA,Crow Island, Colombo 15,Sri Lanka, 40.
23. B K K K Jinadasa • E M R K B Edirisinghe • I Wickramasinghe (2013). Total mercury content, weight and length relationship in swordfish (Xiphias gladius) in Sri Lanka. Food Additives and Contaminants: Part B Surveillance 12/2013; 6(4):244-248. DOI:10.1080/19393210.2013.807521
24.. B.K.K.K. Jinadasa, E.M.R.K.B. Edirisinghe, I. Wickramasinghe,(2013). Total Mercury, Cadmium and Lead Levels in Main Export Fish of Sri Lanka, Food Additives and Contaminants: Part B Surveillance 07/2014; 7(4). DOI:10.1080/19393210.2014.938131
25. Jinadasa B.K.K.K., Thayalan K., Subasinghe M.M., DE. Silva M.S.W., Wicramsinghe I. and D.N. Liyanage, (2012). Determination of trace metal concentration in inland fish species of North-Central province-Sri Lanka . Ceylon journal of Biology.
26. MM Subasinghe, BKKK Jinadasa and I. Wickramasinghe (2012). Accumuation of toxicand essential trace metals in four fish species from Anuradhapura District, Sri Lanka.Proceedings of national symposium, Centre for environmental justice and Dept. ofZoology, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka, 23 November 2012. Pp.1-5.
27. Lokunarangoda, C.V.K.,Wickramasinghe, I. and Ranaweera, K.K.D.S.(2011).
Development of a profitable business model to promote consultancy on food safety through evaluating current practices in tea Industry. 8th International Conference on Business management. Faculty of Management Studies and commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.pp.276-282.
28. Ranaweera, K.K. and Wickramasinghe, I.(2011). Development of Nutri sausage usingLocally available raw materials. 8th International Conference on Business Management. Faculty of Management Studies and commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.283-287.
29. Weerathunga W.A.P.P and Wickramasinghe, I.(2011). Development of fermented fruit vinegar drink. 8th International Conference on Business Management. Faculty of Management Studies and commerce,University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.293-297.
30. Warsakoon, W.M.M.P.D.K., Wickramasinghe, I., Ranaweera, K.K.D.S. and Purasinghe, S.S. (2010). Preliminary study on heavy metals in coconut and Coconut products, Intern. J. on Coconut R & D Vol. 25, No. 1 p. 1-7.
31. Wickramasinghe, I., Ranaweera, K.K.D.S., Chandrika, U.G., Wijesinghe, I. D. and Bamunuarachchi, A., (2009). Iron content and its in vitro availability in two fish species; Sardinella melanura and Carnax spp. J. Nat. Aqat. Res. Dev. Agency (39). National
Aquatic Resources Research and Development Agency, Crow Island, Colombo 15, Sri Lanka.
32. Wickramasinghe, I., Ranaweera, K.K.D.S., Chandrika, U.G., and Bamunuarachchi, A.,(2008). Content and in vitro availability of iron in cooked fish commonly consumed in SriLanka. J. Natn. Sci. Foundation, Sri Lanka 36 (4) 327-330
33. C K Seneviratne, I Wickramasinghe, H D Seneviratne, K. Kaur and P K Singal. Hypolipidemic and Antioxidant properties of black tea. Proc. J Mol Cell Cardiol 35: A44,2003.
34. C K Seneviratne, I Wickramasinghe, H D Seneviratne, K. Kaur and P K Singal. Antioxidant and hypolipidemic activities of black tea. Proc. Indian J Cardiol 5: 54, 2003.