- Promotion of CAMR innovations
Exhibition stalls were held at:
- Innovative Sri Lanka 2019 Exhibition at BMICH on 2nd – 3rd April 2019
- COMPLAST Sri Lanka 2019 at BMICH on 9th and 11th August 2019
- Exhibition for school students at National Institute of Education at Maharagama on 25th September 2019
- Workshop series on “End Plastic pollution’’ in collaboration with SLASS – EC
- Projects with John Keells Holdings PLC
- A project was initiated between CAMR and John Keells Holdings PLC to support John Keells Group in their efforts towards being a catalyst in significantly reducing plastic pollution in Sri Lanka. CAMR played the role of technology advisor. CAMR along with John Keells Group installed specially designed recycling bins at the Faculty of Applied Sciences, USJP. Further, student awareness program and Plastic cycle pledge day was held on 11th January 2018 at the Science Auditorium of USJP.