CAMR at University of Sri Jayewardenepura is established to enable innovative environment with advanced equipment and support facilities which will minimize barriers to research output while uplifting local research standards to global levels. The center will support interdisciplinary research and innovation culture while promoting collaborative research activities with industry partners. CAMR aims for development of a quality intellectual property pool through high quality publications, IPs and technology transfer.
THE GOALS OF CAMR ARE TO:
CAMR aims to establish an innovative arena for advanced material research in Sri Lanka through the fulfilment of following goals.
- To provide of an enabling innovation environment with advanced equipment and support facilities
- To increase of visibility of materials research
- To gain the international and national recognition
- To strengthen the interactions with industry
- To initiate and encourage opportunities for interdisciplinary materials research
CAMR is capable of providing the following services.
- Dissemination of knowledge/ awareness programs
- National and international academic/industrial research collaborations
- Funding for advanced research programs
- R&D consultations
- Organizing on-demand short courses/training programs