B.Sc. (Hon. Carlton University , Canada), M.Sc.(UCT) Ph.D.(UCT)
” Email sign in is required to send the Student Feedback ”
• CHE 206 1.0 Chemical Kinetics
• CHE 363 1.0 Statistical Thermodynamics
• CHE 362 1.0 Advanced Quantum Chemistry
• CHE 459 1.0 Advanced Thermodynamics
• Computer Aided Drug Design (CADD) In silico investigation of potential biological targets for small drug molecules isolated from therapeutic herbal preparations. Computational studies of their mode of binding, binding affinities, dynamics and enhancement of their drug potency by using CADD tools.