CAMR at University of Sri Jayewardenepura is established to enable innovative environment with advanced equipment and support facilities which will minimize barriers to research output while uplifting local research standards to global levels. The center will support interdisciplinary research and innovation culture while promoting collaborative research activities with industry partners. CAMR aims for development of a quality intellectual property pool through high quality publications, IPs and technology transfer.
- To establish an innovative arena for advanced material research in Sri Lanka
- To provide an enabling innovation environment with advanced equipment and support facilities
- To increase the visibility of materials research
- To gain the international and national recognition
- To strengthen the interactions with industry
- To initiate and encourage opportunities for interdisciplinary materials research
News and Events
50 only – Limited registration Registration fee: Rs 5000.00 per person Registration dead line: 31st April 2017 Account number: 097100170014075 Research Projects and Self...
The Center for Advance Material Research of the University of Sri Jayewardenepura, a MOU was signed last Wednesday, 15th March 2017 at the university premises...
Center for Advanced Material Research has initiated on Industrial collaborative research with Finco Engineering (Pvt) Ltd. Mou between two parties signed on 6th June 2017.