A financial aid program organized by the “Statistics Society” in affiliation with the Department of Statistics, Faculty of Applied Sciences, University of Sri Jayewardenepura for first and second-year undergraduates who study statistics as a subject with financial difficulties.
- To help undergraduates financially.
- Reduce the number of university dropouts due to financial related problems.
- Sorting the applicants by thoroughly evaluating the details collected through the google form application.
- Selected applicants will be interviewed by the panel of lecturers (mainly the degree of the financial burden will be considered in the selection).
- Continuous (discipline/attendance/academic performance) monitoring of the 15 selected scholarship holders.
(Identity of the student will not be revealed to the sponsor without consent)
How to apply
If you are a student who requires financial support through the Helping Hands scholarship program, please apply by filling the google form using the following link. You will be asked to upload a signed request letter written by you justifying why you should be selected and a letter from the Grama Niladhari of your GN division confirming your family’s financial status.
Link to the google form: https://forms.gle/SAy9V3uyFSzEPB4D8
Fill the google form on or before 22nd of November 2022.
Implemented by Statistics society in affiliation with the Department of statistics, University of Sri Jayewardenepura.